They used to call them cocktail rings, but we western folk don't drink cocktails. So what should we call this statement copper ring with a large oval carnelian cabochon? Tequila ring? Whatever you decide to call it, it will add some rock-n-roll sass to your country western flair. Heck, you can also wear it as a scarf slide with your favorite wild rag..
- pure copper shank, bezel, and swirl accents;
- genuine 22x8 mm carnelian cabochon;
- US sizes 6, 6.5, 7, 8 and 9;
- wear it as a ring or a scarf slide.
- proudly handcrafted in Montana.
NEXT DAY SHIPPING AND LOCAL PICKUP AVAILABLE. See our other Shipping & Returns Policies here .
Need to ask a question? Contact us here.
Copyright 2021, Buckaroo Bling, Kalispell, Montana, USA