Summer 2021: See Us For Shows, Shopping & Schedule
Cowgirls and cowboys, ladies and gentlemen, after almost seventeen months, Buckaroo Bling is getting on the road again. If you want to catch us in your neck of the woods or see the roundup of website updates, this is THE post to read.
Yes, you heard it right. We're starting up with in-person events again this summer. The first place you'll see us will be Camp Scout + Gather in Columbia Falls, Montana during the huge country music gathering that takes place in nearby Whitefish, the Big Sky Music and Arts Festival. The Mercantile Village associated with the event will be open from July 15th through the 19th, and Buckaroo Bling will be there on July 15th, 16th, 18th, and 19th. So, come see us in person and get some of that bling you've been craving!
Less than a week later, you'll be able to find us at the Shopping Fair & Festival associated with The Event at Rebecca Farm, a high level, annual equestrian event in Kalispell. We'll be in the big white tent on July 22nd, 23rd, and 25th.
If you're a wholesale buyer, you can also find us at Shopify Handshake virtual Trade Show between July 14th and 16th, and at Faire Summer Market this month. The Faire Summer Market takes place online between July 26th and 29th. We'll be offering Handshake exclusive discounts between 20% and 40% off our regular wholesale prices, and Faire Summer Market exclusive discounts between 10% and 25% off our regular wholesale prices. If you're not on Faire yet, get there before the Summer Market. It's free to sign up for wholesale buyers in the USA, Canada, UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, and Italy. As for Handshake, feel free to shop there with us if you are in the USA, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand.
Next, in August, we're planning to be at the 36th Annual Montana Cowboy Poetry Gathering in Lewistown, Montana. We'll offer most of our standard offerings at the Western Art & Vendor Show, plus a brand new, limited edition collection designed specifically for this year's Cowboy Poetry Gathering. The dates for the Gathering are August 12th through 15th, and the Art & Vendor Show will be open on August 13th and 14th. So, if you're anywhere near Lewistown, come see us... and shop.
Last but not least, we've been working hard on our website during the months of May and June to offer you some new perks for visiting and shopping with us.
- Installment Payments. Now, when you place an order with us valued at $50 to $1000, you can take advantage of paying in 4 equal installments. To grab this deal, make sure you choose "Shop Pay" as your payment method at checkout, and then click the installment option. What a great way to get some new bling without having to plunk down a big chunk of cash upfront!
- Free Shipping. The treshold for free shipping within the US has been lowered to orders of $75 and above. We still offer free pickup in our local area, and the amount for Canadian, Aussie, and Kiwi orders to get free shipping remains unchanged at $100.
- Closed on Saturdays. If you've visited our website over the past couple of months, you probably noticed that we're now closed from sunset on Friday to after sunset on Saturday. We've decided to walk in our faith more seriously this year than we've done before, and that means no commerce (or e-commerce) on Sabbath. If you land on our website during the times we're closed, you'll see a timer that will tell you when exactly you'll be able to shop again.
- Bling Sets. This new feature is for gift givers. If you're looking to give a gift of Buckaroo Bling but are not exactly sure what to get, we've made things easier for you by putting our popular products into gift ready sets that you can get at a sizeable discount compared to when buying the same pieces separately. Check them out next time you're in the market for a gift of bling.
- Downloadable Bling Patterns. For those crafty types among you, we now have PDF patterns available for a necklace, bracelet, and a pair of earrings. At affordable prices to boot, you'll love these instant digital downloads that will help you DIY your own bling.
With so many great new features to choose from, what are you waiting for? Go check out the website and shop some Buckaroo Bling!