If last year has taught me anything, it's to stop getting hung up on big goals and take one step at a time instead. Entering 2021 armed with that knowledge made me feel like a huge load had been lifted off my shoulders. But what does that change in my perspective mean for Buckaroo Bling followers and customers like you?
Last month, I spent some time reflecting on and praying about what course I should take in the new year. That led to some changes at Buckaroo Bling, most of which I'm pretty sure you'd like.
- SMALLER, LIMITED COLLECTIONS released more often. Instead of releasing one large bling collection every year, 2021 will bring several smaller collections with a very limited number of pieces released throughout the year. The first taste of that was the Limited Valentines Day Collection with only 12 pieces in it. Next, look for a new Limited Kingman Turquoise Collection just in time for Mothers Day, and one or two more before the year is over. Once those collections are sold out, I'll be looking at which pieces you liked most in order to bring them back on a more permanent basis. Of course, Dream Catchers 2 Collection will be available as long as I have access to Campitos turquoise needed to make these pieces.
- MORE CUSTOM ORDERS. In the years past, Buckaroo Bling and I accepted custom orders only during the "slow times" of the year. Since 2020 turned out to be one huge slow time, I've decided to set aside a certain amount of hours for custom orders every month throughout the year. What does that mean for you? It means you need to get your custom order request in as soon as possible, so you don't miss out if my custom order spots fill up faster than both of us thought they would. You can do that here.
- ASPEN LEAVES ARE COMING BACK. With the way most of us ended up isolated from the world last year, I'm sure you'd like to be reminded of the nature's beauty more often. That's why I'll be bringing natural aspen leaves back to Buckaroo Bling designs. They'll be available dipped in copper and fine silver, and maybe even in gold and rose gold for that extra special treat. Stay tuned.
- FEWER BLOG POSTS AND PLENTIFUL EMAILS. Instead of four blog posts every month, this year, you'll be reading only two new posts each month. If you want to stay in the loop, sign up for Buckaroo Bling emails on our home page or at the very bottom of this page. One email will land in your inbox every week for sure, and some months, there will be extras too.
- SATURDAYS ARE OFF LIMITS. This year and going forward, you won't see me and Buckaroo Bling anywhere on Saturdays. We won't be on social media or in your inbox, and we won't be at live events that take place on Saturdays either. You'll still be able to shop Buckaroo Bling website on Saturdays after sunset Mountain Time, and your orders will be processed on Sunday.
There may be some minor tweaking as I and Buckaroo Bling go through this year, but these are the major changes you'll notice. Make sure you sign up for Buckaroo Bling emails below ⤵️ so you don't miss a thing.